Now during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced this UVC ultraviolet disinfection lamp.
Ultraviolet lamps, also called ultraviolet disinfection lamps, use ultraviolet rays emitted by mercury lamps to achieve sterilization and disinfection functions. Ultraviolet disinfection technology has sterilizing efficiency unparalleled by other technologies, and the sterilization efficiency can reach 99%~99.9%. The scientific principle of ultraviolet disinfection: it mainly acts on the DNA of microorganisms, destroys the DNA structure, and makes them lose the function of reproduction and self-replication so as to achieve the purpose of sterilization and disinfection. Ultraviolet sterilization has the advantages of colorless, odorless, and no chemical substances left behind.
1. Connect to plug supply and Child Lock is on. Power Button turns into red.
2. Fast press Child Lock button three times to unlock and indicator turns off.
3. Power Button turns green after unlocking. Then select sterilization time
4. Choose different sterilization time (30 minutes, 60 minutes or 90 minutes) and indicator light turns into green. The light enters the startup state.
5. Entering startup state, buzzer rings slowly indicating people leaving. 15 seconds later, buzzer rings quickly. About 5 seconds later, light turns on to sterilize.
6. When the light’s on, sensing radar starts working. The maximum sensing rage is about 5m according to environment. If detecting any living object, light turns off automatically and sends warning.Waiting 20 seconds to re-start (exclusive of working time). Accumulating 5 times of living object during sterilization, the light stops working.
Light turns off automatically when the setting time runs out and gives out warning 1 second to notify. The whole sterilization process completes