Compatible projector lamp ELPLP58 / V13H010L58 for EPSON Powerlite Home Cinema 705HD S7 S9 X9 S8 X7 EX31 EX51 EX71 EX5200 EX7200 EX3200 S10 H310A H311A H331A H368A H369A H376A Projectors
|Product name||Projector lamp|
|Type||Bulb with generic housing|
|Compatible for||EPSON EB-S10 EB-S9 EB-S92 EB-W10 EB-W9 EB-X10 EB-X9|
|Installation||Easy installation. Not just a bare bulb|
|Warranty||All items have been QC tested and come with 120 days warranty|
|Package||Standard package with individual box for each piece|
Here are some tips for replacing your ELPLP58 projector lamp:
- Allow the projector to cool down for at least 30 minutes before replacing the lamp.
- Disconnect the projector from the power outlet.
- Locate the lamp cover and remove it according to the instructions in your projector’s user manual.
- Carefully remove the old lamp from the projector.
- Install the new lamp in the projector according to the instructions in your projector’s user manual.
- Replace the lamp cover and reconnect the projector to the power outlet.
- Turn on the projector and allow it to warm up for a few minutes before using it.