NP23LP Projector Lamp with Housing for NEC NP-P401W NP-P501X NP-P451X NP-P451W Quality Lamp Replacement Projector Lamp
Here are some tips for replacing your NP23LP projector lamp:
- Allow the projector to cool down for at least 30 minutes before replacing the lamp.
- Disconnect the projector from the power outlet.
- Locate the lamp cover and remove it according to the instructions in your projector’s user manual.
- Carefully remove the old lamp from the projector.
- Install the new lamp in the projector according to the instructions in your projector’s user manual.
- Replace the lamp cover and reconnect the projector to the power outlet.
- Turn on the projector and allow it to warm up for a few minutes before using it.