POA-LMP94 replacement lamp with housing for Sanyo PLV-Z4/PLV-Z5/PLV-Z60/PLV-Z5BK Models proiettore lamp
Here are some tips for replacing your POA-LMP94 projector lamp:
- Allow the projector to cool down for at least 30 minutes before replacing the lamp.
- Disconnect the projector from the power outlet.
- Locate the lamp cover and remove it according to the instructions in your projector’s user manual.
- Carefully remove the old lamp from the projector.
- Install the new lamp in the projector according to the instructions in your projector’s user manual.
- Replace the lamp cover and reconnect the projector to the power outlet.
- Turn on the projector and allow it to warm up for a few minutes before using it.
If you are not comfortable replacing the lamp yourself, you can take your projector to a qualified technician to have it done for you.