Cable Audio Speaker Cable XLR 6.35 Mono Plug Microphone Cable/ XLR Microphone Control Cable with 6.35 Stereo Plug
XLR Female to 6.35mm cable is a connector that connects an XLR female connector to a 6.35mm plug. It is typically used to connect audio devices to speakers or other audio devices.
XLR female connectors are three-pin connectors that are used to transmit audio signals. 6.35mm plugs are single-pin connectors that are also used to transmit audio signals.
XLR Female to 6.35mm cables are typically used for the following applications:
- Connecting a microphone to a speaker
- Connecting an electronic instrument to a speaker
- Connecting an audio mixer to a speaker
XLR Female to 6.35mm cables have the following advantages:
- Reliability: XLR connectors are very reliable connectors that can withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Compatibility: XLR connectors are compatible with many audio devices.
- Ease of use: XLR Female to 6.35mm cables are easy to connect and disconnect.
XLR Female to 6.35mm cables are a common audio connector that can be used to connect a variety of audio devices.
Additional information about XLR Female to 6.35mm cables:
- XLR Female to 6.35mm cables are typically available in two types: single-conductor and multi-conductor. Single-conductor cables are used to transmit a single audio signal, while multi-conductor cables are used to transmit multiple audio signals.
- The length of XLR Female to 6.35mm cables is typically 1 meter to 10 meters.
- The price of XLR Female to 6.35mm cables is typically between $5 and $50.