HMI Fresnel Lights are a type of lighting fixture that uses a high-pressure mercury-vapor lamp to produce a bright, white light. The light is focused through a fresnel lens, which creates a smooth, even beam. HMI Fresnel Lights are commonly used in film, television, and photography for their high output, color accuracy, and versatility.
|G22 please distinguish it from non-professional GY9.5 dysprosium lamp
|575W 230V 50/60Hz
|Standard EB electronic ballast 200W 230V 50/60Hz
|Four-Leaf Barn Door
|Standard 195mm four-leaf barn door
|low coefficient of thermal expansion, Fresnel lens borosilicate glass
|television,advertisement making and studios
|Lamp Holder Line
|Standard 5m, could order connection extension cord
Key features of HMI Fresnel Lights::
- High output: HMI Fresnel Lights can produce a very bright light, making them ideal for outdoor or large-scale productions.
- Color accuracy: HMI Fresnel Lights produce a very accurate white light, making them a good choice for color-critical applications.
- Versatility: HMI Fresnel Lights can be used to create a variety of lighting effects, from soft, diffused light to hard, directional light.
HMI Fresnel Lights are commonly used in film, television, and photography for a variety of applications, including:
- Key light: HMI Fresnel Lights can be used as a key light to create a strong, directional light.
- Fill light: HMI Fresnel Lights can be used as a fill light to soften and diffuse the key light.
- Backlight: HMI Fresnel Lights can be used as a backlight to create a rim of light around the subject.
- Special effects: HMI Fresnel Lights can be used to create a variety of special effects, such as lens flares and other lighting effects.