This 150W film and television spotlight can be used in studios, studios and other scenes. Shooting fill light blue head camera light, contour light, tungsten light.
|2500/4000W 230V 50/60Hz
|Standard Alle type EB Electronic ballast 2500/4000W 230V 50/60HzColor
|Four-Leaf Barn Door
|250mm Fresnel Lens
|Film andtelevision,advertisement making and studios
|Lamp Holder Line
|Standard 5m dysprosium lamp special cables
Some of the common uses for Fresnel studio lights include:
- Portrait photography: Fresnel studio lights can be used to create a natural, soft look.
- Product photography: Fresnel studio lights can be used to light products and reduce shadows.
- Videography: Fresnel studio lights can be used to light studios and create even light.
Fresnel studio lights are a versatile lighting fixture that can be used for a variety of creative applications. They are a must-have tool for photographers, videographers, and other creatives.
Here are some tips for using Fresnel studio lights:
- Use a softbox or grid to make the light softer.
- Use a reflector to direct light to a specific area.
- Use a dimmer to control the light’s intensity.